Open source decision system engineering

Dear Linux fedora security list,

I am french open source entrepreneur in Le Havre (France). I am contacting you to look for advice and maybe some help.
I am currently working on Debian Live flavour of operating system and on some open source professional software design.
I am currently crossing several issues I want to share with you:
Since I begin to work on my Open source startup I face the experiment of schizophreny analysis I am affected.
The symptoms could be described as telepathic collaboration at home in my desk with a telepathic staff working for political communication and strategic analysis since the France 2009 economical crisis without any fundings.
Today my open source decision system is a distributed lamp architecture of internet archiver and analyser of french press. I am facing real times analytics of french press in the field of political, economical and cultural affairs in my desk at home.
I tried to contact several interlocutors of french media and sociological researchers, defense procurement agencies but the results looks like a collective intelligence of bashing.
My operating system project of debian flavour is sleeping under the last jessie upgrade.
The telepathic collaboration with the ghost political staff is wheighing several thousand hours of work since 2009 and I shall also that there is a kind of ghost in my information system and in my house.
I learn today that Mandriva company disappear and I know that there is an Open Bar contract for Microsoft at french defense procurement agency.

I would be very pleased to have your opinion on this kind of schizophreny and economical crisis debug with your reputed quality performer advice for the department of defense of United States and other countries.

Let me know If i should contact you in another way.

Best Regards,
Olivier Avenel
http://www.cooperation-iws.eu
olivier.avenel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx