Re: critical path security update policy

Am 19.04.2015 um 02:23 schrieb Reindl Harald:
I think in the case of an upstream like FireFox where we can pretty
much be assured that they've escalated a critical security update
before any other pending updates, that it's completely reasonable for
the packager to take advantage of any policy that lets them bypass
updates-testing

and a interesting question is why 37.0.2 available on koji is not at
bodhi at all so nobody can give karma (if easy-karma works randomly as
yesterday while not most of the time for week snow)

the permanent timeouts of fedora-easy-karma are a real problem because i
guess i am not the only one running updates-testing all the time don't
open bodhi and seek for each installed testing updat eto give karma

Apr 17 01:43:44 Updated: firefox-37.0.2-1.fc21.x86_64

the same for kernel 3.19.4-100.fc20

appeared today the first time in updates-testing, is offered with yum --update --security and was built Tue, 14 Apr 2015 01:24:35 UTC