caml-crush in F22

Hello,
 I've just submitted a build of caml-crush [0] in F22. It provides the
original server in caml-crush package, and an isolated system-wide PKCS
#11 module in the caml-crush-softhsm package. The latter provides
applications and servers which support PKCS #11 with keys that are
stored outside their address space. That would prevent an attack similar
to heartbleed to extract the keys of the server.

It seems however that in Fedora we don't have many servers which can
take advantage of keys in PKCS #11. I've tested the module with
lighttpd2 and it has reasonable performance. Instructions on how to
setup keys in the module are shown in [1]. That's the first iteration of
the module, and comments and suggestions are welcome.

regards,
Nikos

[0]. https://github.com/ANSSI-FR/caml-crush
[1].