Re: TLS scan results for February 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:51:53AM +0100, Hubert Kario wrote:
> Sorry for being a bit late with the scan results.
> The bad news that there have been few changes, the bad news is that there have
> been few changes :)
>
> more detailed analysis on my blog:
> https://securitypitfalls.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/february-2015-scan-results/
>

> SSL/TLS survey of 478847 websites from Alexa's top 1 million
> Stats only from connections that did provide valid certificates
> (or anonymous DH from servers that do also have valid certificate installed)

[snip big tables of data]

I find the reports on TLS support quite interesting, but also it is hard
to visualize the overall trends from month to month. I wonder if you had
considered producing graphs showing the progression for each reported
statistic across your reports ? It might make it easier to see at a glance
how things are changing over time.

Regards,
Daniel