Re: Help me fill out a list of flaw types

Ok I've read your existing list.
you might consider a section for system configuration errors (ex. LDAP auth being passed in clear to an AD server that doesn't support starttls/ssl when not using GSSAPI or having SSH 1 available, etc)

seeding errors for rand yielding predictable results
improper handling of errno values resulting in lock/race/buffer probs