Please create a "security" repo.

Dear list,

Maybe this is related to the repo. manager, but I must say, a standalone
"security" repo is very necessary.

Because of some reasons, I don't enable the updates repo, but the
security updates are pushed to it, I can't get them! (especially kernel
and kernel-related)

It could be a very important problem for some users who don't enable
updates repo.

--
Regards,      | 祝好