Re: Self introduction

On 03/03/12 00:13, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Hi everyone,I just join this list in order to help improving the security team.
Christoper,

This list is mainly a security response list, not a public forum for
security issue. I am not quite sure what other advice I can give you, if
you are interested in security related issues.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx