RFC: Packagedb and private bugs

Greatings security team,

One of the pages in the Fedora PackageDB displays all the bugs that a Fedora
package contains.  Until Saturday, last week the displayed information
contained the id and summary of private bugs.  Someone reported this as
a security issue and I modified the list to only show public bugs.  However,
this is less than ideal from a developer perspective as maintainers use the
list to keep track of what bugs are opened against their packages (or
packages that they're thinking of taking on).  I'm thinking of changing this
to display the bug ids, a link, and a summary of "Private Bug" instead.
This will let leak the fact that a private bug exists against the package
and also the relative newness of the bug (via the size of the bug id) but no
other information.

FESCo discussed this and thought it sounded fine but wanted me to run the
idea past the security team in case there were arguments against this that
they hadn't considered.  The FESCo ticket is at:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/561

The meeting logs have their reasoning:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fesco/fesco.2011-02-16-17.30.log.html

Search for #topic #561

If you have feedback, it's probably best to add it to the fesco ticket as
I don't know how many fesco members are subscribed here.

-Toshio