Crypto consolidation mailing list / FOSDEM visitors?

Hello,

This list seems to be mostly extinct, I kindly ask to forward me to a better place to ask about Fedora crypto consolidation effort.
Also, if anyone from Fedora is planning to go to FOSDEM 2011 in Brussels[1], please let me know.

There's an idea to have a devroom with "Security / hardware crypto keys" theme [2] which also resonates with the crypto consolidation effort (as NSS is pretty OK at talking to smart cards or HSM-s).

[1] http://fosdem.org/2011/
[2] http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2011
--
Martin Paljak