Re: Separate list for commits

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:27:47 +0200
Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wit the volume of the commit messagaes and bugzilla mails this list
> became less suited for discussions. Would anyone mind creating another
> list, say fedora-security-commits-list, where would that sort of mails
> go?

I filter such emails into another box, so discussion shows up just
fine here.

Perhaps we could use mailman "Topics" support better here?

ie, make all bugzilla and commits emails have their own topic.
If you just subscribe you get everything, but if you don't want
everything you can change your topics so you don't get the things you
don't want?

Or for that matter, perhaps we could just get the regular commits list
to have a security topic for people who only want security commits?

Just a thought.

> Regards,

kevin