epel security

Would it be possible and/or advisable for us to add some audit files
for epel?

EPEL has quite a few less packages than Fedora does, but we still need
a way to track security issues, etc. If they are all in the same place
then we can update them at the same time that Fedora releases audit
files are updated.

Thoughts? Concerns?
Shall I just make them?

kevin