Re: Fedora 7 and the Security Response Team

start working through this file.  We've never done this in a distributed
manner before, so ideas are welcome.

Once the F7 file is initially created it really needs a request tracking system, like we use RT for internally. That way the "CVE new" mails (as well, probably, as F7 errata announcements) can go into the queue and allow anyone to pick it up, triage, and close it after committing the new F7 file.

Mark