About zhcon setuid issue.

The zhcon package was added to FC6 and FC7 extra recently. But there is
a issue of it that we may need to notice.

Because it need to access /dev/fb0 and so on, it need the setuid
permission, so normal users can use it too. This bring the security
risk. But for users' convenience, I didn't remove this setuid
permission.
It is still better don't install zhcon by default. Let's user install it
manually.

Maybe we can use ACL to controll this?