Re: Fedora Legacy needs help!

We need help!  Any suggestions/advice on how/where we can get help getting our
work done?

Would limiting the scope of errata support help stop Legacy being overwhelmed with updates?

In my opinion if Legacy was a project that fixed only security issues rated severity critical (plus say kernel privilege escalation issues), it would still be providing an important level of protection to users whilst limiting the amount of work. For example for Enterprise Linux 4 we issued about 20 updates a year that would fall into this category.
http://www.redhat.com/security/updates/classification/

In fact this is something we've started to do for Red Hat products; the Red Hat Application Stack product comes with two years of full support, followed by a year of security support for critical severity issues only.

Mark