Re: Hints for working with CVEs?

VS> What kind of things would you like to produce out of that?

A couple of ideas:

Produce a simple summary with one or two lines of text per entry that
could be scanned quickly by a human.

Fuzzy match the "prod name" against our list of packages.  Also use
the "vers" tags and the guts of our existing package-releases script
to see if we're vulnerable.

Unfortunately my knowledge of XML is so limited that I don't understand
how you'd use the schema to generate a parser, but I'll try to figure
that out.

 - J<

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Coolkey]