Re: [(nowhere)] [BuHa-Security] Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability in Amaya 9.4 #2

> JK> Yes, bugzilla it against amaya, noting the CVE in the summary.
>
> Unfortunately there is no CVE that I can find. There is an existing
> CVE for Amaya (CVE-2005-4728) which is not related to this problem and
> which seems to be Debian-specific.

Yes, a bugzilla is the best way to make sure it's fixed. In the meantime, I
used to be the maintainer of Amaya, which I orphaned in september 2005, but
I'll try to patch this vuln the best I can.

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard@xxxxxxxxx
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Coolkey]