Re: Fedora Extras Security Response Team

On Thursday 06 April 2006 09:26, Chris Ricker wrote:
> As a starting point, is just using the "Fedora Project Contributers" good
> enough?

I think that's far too large of an audience.  They'd much rather a much
smaller response team, the SIG say 5~10 people.  We can cc the maintainer in
question.  It is extremely imperative that we don't accidentally disclose the
issue prior to the embargo date.  That is a quick way to get bounced from
Vendor-sec.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Coolkey]