Re: Renewed interest in Fedora Robotics -- and let's move the conversation

On ۱۴۰۱/۱۱/۲۵ ۳:۱۷ قبل‌ازظهر, Matthew Miller wrote:
Hi all! A year and a half ago, I asked on this list if there were still
people around and interested.[1] And, a few people were. I also found some
other people interested who weren't yet connected up, wanting to work on
ROS2 in particular (and perhaps some other things as well). But, not much
came of it.

However, it looks like that interest is building again.

As this list has been inactive since that brief conversation, and only
intermittent in the few years before _that_, I'd like to take the
opportunity to migrate conversation to Fedora Discussion, using the
tag `#robotics`:

  https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/tag/robotics

Does anyone have deep concerns about that? It seems like since things have
been quite for so long, this is a decent time to try for a change. I know I
am not a Robotics SIG member, but I'm sticking my nose in because I'm
excited to see things going again, and I don't want converstation to be
fragmented. If there are no objections, I'll submit a ticket for Fedora
Infrastructure to close the list.

Thanks, everyone!

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/ATDQTPX23QYIRZCZG5WIIYDTCBVBNM3L/

Hi Matthew and all,

I don't have any objections; looks good to me. Having things in Fedora Discussion can actually make the efforts more visible to the world, and might bring new contributors in this area.

Regards,

Hedayat