Fedora 21 Robotics Spin

Hi all,

With Fedora 21's release coming up soon I'd like to make sure the packages included in the Robotics Spin[3] reflect all the work we've been doing over the past couple of years.

The Fedora Robotics Suite is currently defined by a comps group [1] to include things like MRPT, Player, the robocup packages, Fawkes, Eclipse, Arduino, etc.  My plan is to expand the packages in these comps groups to include the ROS packages we've been working on, and make the Robotics Spin usable for at least building ROS locally.  Once comps is updated, the packages will start being added to the Robotics Spin nightly builds.

I am planning on adding the following packages to the comps group:
gazebo
catkin
python-catkin_lint
python-catkin_pkg
python-catkin-sphinx
python-rosdep
python-rosdistro
python-rosinstall
python-rosinstall_generator
python-rospkg
python-vcstools
python-wstool

If anyone has any other suggestions or if I missed something, let me know.

I'd also like to update [2] to reflect some of the ROS capabilities we have now, maybe with steps to download and build a ROS stack.  I also think we should update the text on [3] to reflect the basic ROS support we now have.

Rich