Re: pending updates

On 04/28/2014 03:25 PM, Rich Mattes wrote:

I agree that this is the best way to do things. The updates in question (which I edited out of the reply sent to the list) were all submitted by different people at different times:

Packages:
- python-bloom
- python-catkin_lint
- python-catkin_pkg
- python-rosdep
- python-rospkg
- pretty much all of the ROS packages on el6

I think that we can push all of those updates today if they haven't been pushed already, except for the el6 ones which I'll do tomorrow. I'll take care of it in a couple of hours if nobody beats me to it.

From here on out we can provide a heads-up on this list one of us plans on doing a large block of updates so that we can all coordinate our efforts and try to group bodhi requests better.

I just finished pushing all of the f20 and f19 updates in the above list to stable. I'll do the el6 ones tomorrow.

Rich