[Fedora Robotics] The rosdep package

Hi Rich,

This might just be a late night brain fart, but I just thought of it
now: in the rosdep package that we worked on, we've kept the "conf"
files in /etc using the ghost etc. macro that rosdep will download. I
was just wondering if they are really conf files and should go
into /etc, or whether they're application data (default.list) and should
maybe go into /var/lib or something? I mean, the user isn't expected to
modify/customize these files, is he?

The sources_list.py file in the tar also refers to a cache directory,
which could go into /var/cache?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,