[Fedora Robotics] Robotic hacking in FUDCon LATAM

Hello,

I have joined the mailing list as we are planning a hacking related to
robotics in FUDCon LATAM 2012 in Valencia.

We are working with a low cost electronic board as a controller for
educational robotics. The board can control servos, dc motors and
sensors. It has a small application to create instructions for the board
using graphical blocks.

Here are the details of what the plans are:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Hacking_Robotic_Valencia_2012

All the development has been done in fedora, by fedora contributors. We
would like at some point to be included in the repos for Fedora and
OLPC. That is our goal. Not sure if this app is a good fit for the
robotics spin.

Best regards

--
Neville