Re: [Fedora Robotics] Robotics Suite Logo & Banner

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:16 AM, Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all!
Finally, the first draft of Fedora Robotics Suite Banner and Logo are
available. Please view them and share your opinions :).

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/177
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/178

Thanks!
Hedayat

These are very cool, I really like the banner.  We might want to change the tagline though, I think something simple like "Empowering Robotics" would be a cool, or maybe something that plays off of one of the Fedora foundations[1].

Rich

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations