Re: [Fedora Robotics] Today's Meeting?!

Hi,

Rich Mattes <richmattes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/18/2011 7:52:53 PM +0350:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
If I'm not mistaken (again!), the meeting was supposed to be right now?!

Good luck,
Hedayat

Crud, I saw 9:00 in the date conversion and thought 9:00pm, so I missed it.ï I was in class this morning, so I would not have been able to make it at the actual 9am EST (1400UTC) time.ï Sorry about that.ï Did you guys meet or should we reschedule?
Well, we should reschedule. I'd prefer it to be before Monday (I can attend almost any time before Sunday, and on Sunday I should exclude 00:00AM UTC to 08:30AM UTC. (On the other days, from about 23:00UTC to 05:30UTC is when I usually sleep (which can be shifted about 2 hours earlier, based on the requirements!), however I can attend at night too if it is good for you.).
I should be able to attend after Sunday too, however I'd probably have a slow & unreliable Internet connection.

Good luck,
Hedayat

Rich
_______________________________________________ robotics mailing list robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/robotics