Re: [Fedora Robotics] Adding a Robotics group to comps?

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
Is there any suitable group in comps to add robotics package to? If not,
I think it is a good time to propose adding a new Robotics group to
comps.xml. What do you think?

Thanks,
Hedayat

Hi,

I think that creating a robotics comps group would be a good idea.  It looks like that's how the other spins are managing their packages, it would make sense for our spin.  It makes more sense to add a new category than try to shoehorn our packages into an existing category.  We should probably wait until after tomorrow's FESCo meeting to see what the fate of our spin is, but I'm for it.

Rich