Re: [Fedora Robotics] Meeting today

On 25.11.2010 08:05, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> /*Rich Mattes <richmattes@xxxxxxxxx>*/ wrote on 11/24/2010 6:33:50 PM
> +0350:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> There's still a meeting today, correct? The wiki has the time as date
>> -d '2010-11-24 15:00:00 UTC'
> Thank you for the reminder! I can attend, but I should admit that I
> don't have much to say unfortunately :(

The meeting was yesterday! I have the logs and will post it to the wiki
soonish. We ticked off some finished tasks, and agreed that the next
step ist to work on the kickstart file. There is a repository at
http://github.com/timn/fedora-robotics-spin. If you send me your
username I can add it so you can directly commit to the repository.

	Tim

--
     Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>      www.niemueller.de