Re: [Fedora Robotics] Feature and spin pages up for review

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/15/2010 6:28:14 PM +0350:

On 15.11.2010 09:46, Rich Mattes wrote:
On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Tim Niemueller<tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi all.

Please have a look at the first version of the feature pages. Feel free
to make changes and additions. Let me know when you're done and happy, I
will then take the appropriate steps to propose feature and spin.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Timn/Robotics_Spin
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Timn/F15Robotics

        Tim

Looks good!  I made some small edits to the wording, but they look ready to
to me.
Good, will check. Hedayat, ok with you? I'll send it off then. I was a
little surprised that both pages need almost the same content. Let's see
if it jumps back on us.
I've edited the spin description section a little, but it is merely a suggestion. Please check and edit it as will, and then submit the final result. Thanks!

My draft of the robotics page revamp is slowly forming at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics.  I know it's not much
so far but I did figure out the table layout (is this what you had in mind?)
  I'll be polishing the blurbs up and grabbing screenshots over the next few
days.
Great. I'll submit content for RCSSS 2D/3D soon.

Thanks,
Hedayat

Hi guys,

I have updated the robotics page draft at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics.  I think that the info there is enough to get people interested, and there's links to let them explore further.  I'm not too sure about the formatting though, playing with tables in wiki markup is a huge pain.  Feel free to tweak the layout if you think you can improve it.

Rich