Re: [Fedora Robotics] Feature and spin pages up for review

On 15.11.2010 09:46, Rich Mattes wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Tim Niemueller<tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> Please have a look at the first version of the feature pages. Feel free
>> to make changes and additions. Let me know when you're done and happy, I
>> will then take the appropriate steps to propose feature and spin.
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Timn/Robotics_Spin
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Timn/F15Robotics
>>
>>         Tim
>>

> Looks good!  I made some small edits to the wording, but they look ready to
> to me.

Good, will check. Hedayat, ok with you? I'll send it off then. I was a
little surprised that both pages need almost the same content. Let's see
if it jumps back on us.

> My draft of the robotics page revamp is slowly forming at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics.  I know it's not much
> so far but I did figure out the table layout (is this what you had in mind?)
>   I'll be polishing the blurbs up and grabbing screenshots over the next few
> days.

Yes, something like that! Looking forward to it. Maybe without table
borders?

	Tim

--
     Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>      www.niemueller.de