Re: [Fedora Robotics] Reviving Robotics SIG

Hi all.

Based on the received feedback I'm scheduling the IRC meeting for the
Fedora Robotics SIG for *Thursday, Oct 15th, 16:00 UTC*.
The meeting will be held on Freenode IRC in #fedora-robotics.

I will update the wiki page to reflect this. Please, try to attend
numerous, so that we can get things rolling again. My proposal for the
topics was in the original mail of this thread. Please make a note if
you want to see anything else or want to change something on the list.

Regards,
	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>      www.niemueller.de