[Fedora Robotics] Updated player packages

Hi all,

I've been talking to Tim about getting the latest versions of Player, Stage, and Gazebo in the Fedora repos. After much work, I was finally able to get a .spec file put together for Player-3.0.0. I've uploaded my .spec and SRPM to http://www.richmattes.com/rpms You can try them out, they should build and install just fine. If they're up to snuff, you can feel free to use them as a basis for a Player 3.0 release on Fedora.

When player transitioned to CMake, they hard-coded the library install path as $prefix/lib in several places. I had add some logic to determine whether Cmake was running on x86_64 or ppc64, and then replace lib with lib64 if it was. Then i had to go through and find every hard-coded "/lib" and replace it with my new variable. A little annoying, but the result is a version of Player 3.0.0 that builds successfully for dist-f11 on koji. (see the buildlog at http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1740188)

I've also been talking to Tim about becoming a co-maintainer for Player. I contacted the Fedora-Packagers list, and in order to become a co-maintainer I still have to be sponsored. I'm going to submit gearbox 9.07 in the coming weeks in an effort to become sponsored, once I do we can add that to Player's BuildRequires, and then I'll get to work on Stage and Gazebo.

I went ahead and added myself and a few things to the Robotics SIG wiki page. I also updated Player's feature matrix at http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/LinuxRoboticsStudio, but I don't think anyone looks there anymore.

Rich Mattes