Re: [Fedora Robotics] Co-ordinating open source robotics packaging.

Given that this list is relatively low volume and the material should be mostly relevant do you think it is a good idea to just point people to this list for discussions on robotics packaging in general?, or should I create a new list (can probably host via sourceforge and the Player Project)

Toby