[Fedora Robotics] player/stage demo program

Hello all,

I recently returned from my trip, and I'm going to start writing up a demo program for player and stage in the next few days. I'll probably write it in C, since the C library for player is the most documented (I would write it
in python --much simpler-- except there is nearly no documentation
for the playerc module). What are we looking for in a demo program in terms of functionality? Does it need to be interactive? What interfaces should I include (ie. position, laser, ptz, etc.)? I'm looking for a general idea of what I should start with.

--John