Re: [Fedora Robotics] nxt_python

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:17 AM, John McLean <jesusfreak91@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The bugzilla ticket number is 454914, and I'm not yet sponsored as a
contributor.

Do you have the nxt hardware locally?

I've already talked to the python nxt developer and he is open to
someone taking over for it as upstream and extending it to support
additional hardware 3rd party I2C hardware that is becoming available
over time... such as hardware from mindsensors and hitechnic.

-jef

Nope, I don't have the nxt hardware locally. There's a good chance I can get it from a friend or two though. When I get back on the grid, I'll take a look at python_nxt in more depth and see if it's something I'd be interested in developing.