[Fedora Robotics] nxt_python

The past few days I've been spending some time trying to get p/s/g installed on my system, and for various reasons, I'm having trouble doing so. My plan was to get those installed, and then work on writing up a spec file for gazebo. However, knowing that someone else is also working on that, coupled with my limited experience with packaging in general, also coupled that I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks, leads me to believe that (for now) I should work on something simpler. If no one objects, I'll work on packaging nxt_python, since python programs are generally easier to package. I've already started and should have a spec file written in another hour or so, and hopefully can run some tests this afternoon. Barring no problems, I should be able to submit a package to bugzilla in the near future. I realize that nxt_python isn't critical path and p/s/g and a live-cd are, but I don't yet have enough knowledge to work on packaging gazebo. Once I get back from being gone for two weeks, I should have time to delve deeper and learn enough to be useful. If anyone has any suggestings on what else I could do, I'd be more than happy to listen :)

--John