Re: [Fedora Robotics] Welcome to the world of robotics in Fedora

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As you see the mailing list has been created and we can start
> discussing! Here are the first notes I'd like to share.

Great!!

> I could not resist and gave packaging Player a try. It's not done yet
> but I hope to have something this weekend but there is another
> appointment and thus I don't know for sure. Additionally there was an
> F-9 installation and new stuff to play with slowing me down a bit :-)
> Arindam, what's your progress on Player?

yeah yeah...i will put it up soon prolly in this weekend :)

--
Arindam Ghosh
[http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com]

GPG Key: 0EE58920
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Electronics Lab]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Summer Coding]