Re: Greetings

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 02:01:48PM -0500, silverglade00 wrote:
> Hello Release Notes Team!
>
> My name is Mike and I would like to introduce myself. I am interested in
> helping out with the release notes as my first major contribution to Fedora.
> I know it is late in the release schedule to help out much, but I would be
> willing to do proofreading if any is needed. In fact, I just fixed a few
> typos on the Beats Project Welcome page.
>
> Let me know if there is any way I can help and I will jump in where I think
> I can do some good. Off the top of my head, some areas I can help most are
> KDE4 and servers.
>
> You can see me around the wiki, forums and many external Internet sites as
> silverglade00. I look forward to helping out!

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to help steer you to the Docs Team list:

You can basically bounce your self-introduction there (after joining
the list), that's where the group coordinates most things. I'm not
sure who else is monitoring this email address, but it's fairly
segregated by comparison to docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cheers - Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership