Updated Docs/Beats/Java for Fedora 10

Hi,

I realize I missed the deadline by a couple of hours. Sorry about that.
Hope my additions are still useful.

I believe https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Java is now up to
date for Fedora 10 with all the new goodies that were added and that are
interesting to our users.

Please double check it and correct any silly spelling and grammer
mistakes I might have made (not a native English speaker).

There is one Admonition (under Fedora and JPackage) that doesn't seem to
work as expected.

Thanks,

Mark