fedora-development.repo renamed to fedora-rawhide.repo

As part of our quest to un-obfuscate rawhide, I am renaming the yum repo
file 'fedora-development.repo' to 'fedora-rawhide.repo'.  References
within the repo file to 'development' have also been changed to
'rawhide'.  Due to rpm and how it deals with config files, user's
existing fedora-development.repo (if modified) will be saved as
fedora-development.repo.rpmsave and the new fedora-rawhide.repo will be
written out.

Users of development repos need to be made aware of the name change so
that they can update scripts, custom configs, etc.. for the new repos.

--
Jesse Keating