Re: [relnotes] Change to FC6 autofs package that needs release notes entry

Hi Rahul,

I carried out the steps required for authorization to be able to carry
out WikiEditing and I see you are in the EditGroup.

Could you add me to the group once you've checked that I've done the
right things in the proceedure above please.