[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats/FileSystems" by PaulWFrields

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by PaulWFrields:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/FileSystems

The comment on the change is:
Editorial pass

  [[Admonition("note", "Encrypted FS Support Unavailable During Install", "Enable file system encryption after installation.  Anaconda does not have support for creating encrypted block devices."]]

- An example `/etc/crypttab` entry for a swap partition:
+ The following example shows a `/etc/crypttab` entry for a swap partition:

  {{{my_swap /dev/hdb1 /dev/urandom swap,cipher=aes-cbc-essiv:sha256
  }}}

  This creates an encrypted block device `/dev/mapper/my_swap`, which can be
+ referenced in `/etc/fstab`.  The next example shows an entry for a filesystem volume:
- referenced in `/etc/fstab`.
-
- For a filesystem volume:

  {{{my_volume /dev/hda5 /etc/volume_key cipher=aes-cbc-essiv:sha256
  }}}
@@ -25, +23 @@

  also specify {{{none}}} as the key file name, and the system instead asks for
  the encryption key during boot.

- It is recommended to use '''LUKS''' for file system volumes:
+ The recommended method is to use '''LUKS''' for file system volumes:

   * Create the encrypted volume using {{{cryptsetup luksFormat}}}
   * Add the necessary entry to `/etc/crypttab`