[Fedora-relnotes-content] About this list, fixing what is broken, time to setup your filter

Hi.

This list was setup a while ago and has not been doing very much.

Its purpose is to:

i) Receive all email for relnotes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  a) All bugzilla email for that address (release-notes module owner)
  b) All email directed by individuals to that address
ii) Receive Wiki changes through the use of a Wiki account and
subscribed pages
  a) Docs/Beats.* is all it should be
iii) Receive CVS commits that used *docs* in the commit log

Right now I'm having Mailman filtering problems, trying to setup the
account to accept content from those source addresses.  If that does not
work, I have some other ideas.

When I get these problems fixed, many of you are going to begin to
receive duplicate content changes.  You may wish to turn off the
watching of relnotes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via bugzilla.redhat.com and
Docs/Beats.* via the Wiki.

Pardon the tests that are going to start coming in.  Good time to setup
your filter. :)

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject