[Fedora-r-devel-list] Re: " Rstudio " on my fedora desktop disapear of my programs.....why ????

Hi Jose:
when i said disappear is ....disappear... i can start R on my console and that's works ok...... but Rstudio icon is not longer, even the .R files have no more Rstudio icons i try use the search window and there is not  Rstudio  program, at my left bar (favorites) the Rstudio icon is not more and when i open my "Show Applications" icon in my favorites bar the Rstudio  icon is gone...so i go to Rstudio web site, i install it again and the icon stay at  my favorites bar 1 week or 2....thaks lot of

     orlandomontreal@xxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, March 15, 2020, 5:24:38 p.m. EDT, José Abílio Matos <jamatos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sunday, 15 March 2020 21.05.46 WET Orlando Ramirez wrote:

> Hi i installed 4 times " Rstudio " on my fedora desktop in the last 2
> weeks...i don't know why  " Rstudio " disapear of my programs....... ....i
> install it again , it works between 3 or 6 times and then disapear of my
> programs again...why ???? can you please help me...and thanks again

What do you mean by disappear?
Does it disappears from the menu, from the installed programs?

How did you install it?

By the way do you know that you can install it from Fedora (starting from
Fedora 31)?

sudo dnf install rstudio-desktop

--
José Abílio