[Fedora-r-devel-list] Building RPMs for Fedora with circular "suggest" dependencies

Hello,

I am new to this list and in the process of building some RPMs for R packages. I have been rolling my own packages for a few years now and post them for public use. I am a heavy user of R2spec with spec file tweaks of course. Thanks for the author for making life easier.

Every so often, I encounter the circular dependency issue with "suggest". For example, I am building R-reshape that depends on a bunch of packages including R-iterator and R-foreach. Unfortunately, R-iterator and R-foreach both suggest each other.

I used to be able to force ignoring suggests but this causes problems with check and test and skipping check and test isn't exactly what I want to do either.

I would like to know what the "proper" way of building RPMs for the both of these R packages.

Thank you!
"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"