Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] Review Request: R-GenomicRanges

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 13:23 +0100, Dan Bolser wrote:
> Sorry for the dumb question, but can you link me to a step by step
> review process?
>
> I'd like to do an 'internal review' if not a propper review.

Hi Dan,

Indeed you will not be able to do an official review until you have been
approved as packager.
The idea of the review is to check the quality of the package and make
sure that it follows the guidelines.

The process to join the packagers is described here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

R packages should follow the official packaging guidelines:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines
and the R specific guidelines:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:R

The guidelines for the review itself can be found there:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ReviewGuidelines

Thanks in advance,

Pierre