Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] R2rpm call for tester

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 16:18 +0100, José Matos wrote:
> On Saturday 27 March 2010 14:30:12 Pierre-Yves wrote:
> > I have just put together a version 0.7 which give the option to use mock
> > to build the rpm.
> > See R2rpm for the usage.
> >
> > Feel free to poke me if it doesn't work for you.
>
> Nice work, I am testing it now and it has really improved a lot. :-)
>
> I use the attached patch to get the %{name} translation right.
Thanks, I will look into this :)

> I notice that when searching the package (passed with -p) the repository is
> ignored if passed.
>
> R2rpm --cran -p mAr
>
> will ignore the --cran argument and test first bioconductor.
It tests all the repo set (so bioconductor (*3), cran and r-forge) and
stops at the first positive hit.

> As I said this is a really small detail.
It is, but potentially annoying, especially if one package is present in
more than one repository (and with different version), which is the
case.
It will then stop at the first positive match and won't look further. So
potentially, it might be annoying, I'll try to fix this.

Good to hear that you like it !

Thanks for all,

Pierre