RE: [Fedora-r-devel-list] Any feedback? any at all?

This seems like it's going to be extremely useful when I get back to working on ggplot2. Thanks for your hard work. Unfortunately, that project just got punted down the priority list for me, so I can't really offer any constructive feedback right now.