Good timing: Ggplot2 book is out [was: collaborating on ggplot2 ?]

Tom Moertel wrote:
Jack Tanner wrote:
I'd like to get the ggplot2 library package-able. [...]

I'd also like to get ggplot2 into Fedora.  [...]

Having used ggplot2 for a few days now, I am impressed. It is flexible, capable, and produces great statistical graphics. Now that the Ggplot2 book[1] is finally shipping, I predict that ggplot2 will rapidly become the tool of choice for most R users who need to produce statistical graphics. (The book is great, BTW.)

It is good timing, then, that we are working to get ggplot2 into Fedora. Pretty soon, most R users will expect it.

Cheers,
Tom

[1] http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/book/