Re: R-plyr preview [was: collaborating on ggplot2 ?]

Pierre-Yves wrote:
R-tcltk will have to be done.
In fact R-tcltk does not exist, the spec should be corrected.
The Requires is on tcltk itself.

R-tcltk does exist; it's provided by R-core:

    $ rpm -q --whatprovides R-tcltk
    R-core-2.9.2-1.fc10.x86_64

And R-core is what requires tk:

    $ rpm -q --requires R-core | fgrep tk
    libtk8.5.so()(64bit)

So, should I leave in the requirement (in case, for example, the R-tcltk bindings are later moved into a separate package), or should I remove the requirement under the assumption that R-tcltk will always be provided by R-core?

Cheers,
Tom