Re: collaborating on ggplot2 ?

Pierre-Yves wrote:
Did you look at the subdependencies ? I mean that for example quantreg
requires  SparseM tripack, akima, MASS, survival, rgl, logspline
(Which already points out a circular dependency on MASS)...
I did not look at the subdependencies. Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out.
Might be worth to have a look at what R P Herrold did since *he*
packaged most of the cran.
I found this: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.fedora/17 , which is very informative, but doesn't link to the SPECs or SRPMs for any of those things he packaged up. There's nothing at his FTP site either, ftp://ftp.owlriver.com/pub/local/ORC/R/ . Is there another source?