Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] R-java and R-java-devel

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 08:48 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On 03/24/2009 05:30 AM, Pierre-Yves wrote:
>
> > While we are at this, could we add something in /etc/profile.d/ to set
> > R_HOME to /usr/lib{64}/R ?
> >
> > I can also include it in R-rJava to make user's life easier :)
>
> R_HOME should always be determined by asking R (R RHOME), so this isn't
> necessary.
>
> ~spot

I see that you put this in. But it breaks the testing suite in the
current development version. Can we go back over this decision to see
what the original problem was?

Martyn

This message and its attachments are strictly confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify
the sender and delete it. Since its integrity cannot be guaranteed,
its content cannot involve the sender's responsibility. Any misuse,
any disclosure or publication of its content, either whole or partial,
is prohibited, exception made of formally approved use